Want to be Graphics Director?
The Detroit Free Press is hiring a new Graphics Director, so, if you're an infographics guru, it's time to go to one of th big ones. As Jonh Fleming, Deputy Graphics Director explains, they're looking for:
- someone who is concerned with content -- both visual and editorial -- and seeks to improve it at every turn.
- someone who performs well on deadline, with good communication skills and a team spirit.
- someone who understands a good story as well as a good photo.
- someone who seeks to simplify the complex and give depth and meaning to the routine.
- someone who can lead a veteran team of artists into the brave, new 3D and interactive world of information graphics.
More information here