12/11/2007

Visualizing classical music

How does a classical music orchestra work?
Is an usual graphic. It's not diificult to find it on cultural publications or when your newspapers helps in the organization of a classical music festival. Is the kind of information without a particular date of publication but always interesting. Today, visiting the always worthy to visit infosthetics, I found this video



It's great. It handle a lot of variables ina very easy way. Time, musicians roles, where are they placed, the presence of each instrument...

Whe it was my time to work on this kind of graphic, two years ago or so, all I could get was this, and I was very proud.



I was just including position and groups. There's always something 1000 times better than yours. On teh most marvelous way.

LINKS
- Project Das Sein und das Nichts

No comments: