Now i'm involved in learning flash. Illustrator, Photoshop and 3d are good travel partners, but sometimes you have to add nw friends. It's not just professional, just learning. I surfed the web looking for what are people doing about that ad I found out some conclussions, I don't know what would you think about, but I'm shocked about them:
1. The great difference between multimedia graphic concept in the different countries, much bigger than in print. Ypu can take a look at elmundo.es and ELPAIS.com and the have a totally different way to tell stories than NY Times, as an example
2. You just don't have to work with infographics. Sometimes you need to have a programmer near. It's not that you can't do a great graphic without a proogrammer, there are really greats,but the real interactivity requires some informatic knowledges that, at least I, don't have
3. I'm not blind for my country, but if I have to choose a counntry as the most advanced at online graphics, I choose Spain
4. Few media have noticed the importance of thiskind of information (much more useful than print, in my opinion)
5. Oh God, I have to learn Flash early, or I'll be fired!