01/07/2011

The famous coffee infographic

Share

Some time ago (maybe years) I saw this coffee infographic at Lokesh Dhakar's web, maybe you know it.



Since then, I've seen many many graphics inspired by it (sometimes that 'inspired' told in the best of the meaning,s sometimes on the worst)

I've seen it done with cocktails (watch all)


Or about italian coffee


Re-thought as part of an horrible poster


Oe directly in coffee shops (via noisebetweenstations)


The same idea with a different visualization


Or even published in The Independent, mixed with another graphic by David McCandless ans signed as if him was the author.



But, after all these examples, my favourite is still the original one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is the guy from the oatmeal an horrible poster?

David said...

Agreed, original is by far the best. Fav food graphics I've seen recently is this ice cream infographic.