We're in the middle of a huge crisis. As usual since I work in media.
But infographics is a good job, not just because, if you're reading this, is because you like it. But because there are still opportunities being an infographics journalists.
Just some examples of full-time jobs in media posted on the SND:
- Graphic artist (The Virginian Pilot) - Norfolk, Virginia (USA)
- Interactive graphics designer (The Baltimore Sun) - Baltimore, Maryland (USA)
- Interactive Graphic Artist (Florida Times-Union and Jacksonville.com) - Jacksonville, Florida (USA)
- Graphics Editor (The Wall Street Journal) - New York, USA
- Graphics Artist (San José Mercury News) - San José, California (USA)
- Graphic Artist (The Globe & Mail) - Toronto, Canada
- Infografista (La Tercera) - Santiago de Chile, Chile
- Infographic, english & arabic (Times of Oman-Al Shabiba, Oman) - Muscat, Oman
And these are just some examples...